Our Safe Equipment Compliance is a complete check to cover your requirements under the Health & Safety Act 2015, it includes:
- LTSA Warrant of Fitness Check
- a complete forklift specific check as per the NZ Standard NZS B56.1 – Approved by NZ Standards as the Safety Standard for Low and High Lift Trucks, powered and non – powered. (this publication is available online).
- A check that the forklift is maintained to the manufacturer’s recommendations by trained personnel, ie part of a Planned Maintenance Program, (If your forklift is on our Planned Maintenance Program - this part is easy as we have the records - however if it is not we will need to see proof of this - within the 30 day recheck period). See details of our Planned Maintenance Program.
- A regular clean to check to observe for cracks and broken parts.
Once Compliance is issued, we will:
- Adhere a Safe Equipment Compliance sticker.
- Lodge the details with LTSA.
- Put a note in our reminder system for your next inspection.
- Issue a copy of the paperwork for your record keeping system.
Cost: $190 plus GST