Planned Maintenance Program
NFL have developed a Planned Maintenance Program that covers all makes and models of forklift, it is a comprehensive checklist to ensure that all the necessary points have been checked as per the manufacturers recommendation. This can be tailor made to your specific requirements, ie seasonal, annual, per hours (250, 500 etc) or by interval ie monthly, weekly, depending on your usage.
- Ensures your forklift is in a Safe Working Condition
- Is Cost Effective - fix something before it breaks and possibly causes more damage
- Reduces breakdowns and costly downtime
- Carried out at a convenient time to you
- We predict your usage based on your machine hours and predict ahead
- Clean machine to check for cracks or damage
- We provide a written report for your records
Costs: Please ask for a quote
Different makes and models, different fuel types and different size machines all vary in price, we do it all, petrol/LPG, diesel & electric 1.5 tonne to 15 tonne and in all brands.
For the high usage client – we can call and carry out regular inspections to ensure the FORKLIFT machine is “match fit and ready for action".
Cost: Please ask for a quote
Different makes and models, different fuel types and different size machines all vary in price.
I liken Planned Maintenance to going to the dentist, don't go for ages and it’s going to be painful and costly, a regular visit and small costs are more manageable.